The Courier Gold Network
- Maximise your company profits
- Maximise your company presence
- Maximise frontline load capacities
- Reduce your companies advertising expenditures
- Create work exchanges with fellow members
- Fast Solution for urgent transport and freight forwarding
- Reduce your revenue budget
- Avoid wasted telephone calls
- Guaranteed vetted courier member companies
- Guaranteed "public liability" covered and "goods in transit" covered members
- Feedback facility Honest feedback will enable customers to make an informed decision on which couriers to use
How easy is it to use?
- Simply create your online order
- Order will be sent to nationwide member couriers via SMS
- Couriers will then, telephone their costs
- Customers decide which courier they wish to use, price agreed
- Customer creates verbal order with the full collection address details
- Customer then creates an online order and sends to selected courier via SMS
- Customer releases goods with their printed and signed online receipt
- Courier delivers the goods using the delivery receipt created online.
- Courier telephones a verbal proof of delivery
- Courier supplies online receipt and invoice
- Customer settles the invoice within the agreed timescale.
- Website records all received PODS and Invoices and historical data
Customers view quotations for UK pallet movements, European pallet movements, and items of all sizes to all destinations of the world by entering details such as weights and dimension, collection and delivery postcodes, and the number of pallets/goods. Once this information is submitted couriers create online costs based on delivery speeds requested. This is available to view via a simple online holding page. The customer selects the required courier and contacts them directly to create a live order.
International import & Export :
The order is placed onto the system as previously described; however this could be for anything from a small envelope or a large pallet. This is then forwarded to couriers based in the required collection postcode. Couriers will also receive and respond in an online quotation, which is viewable within the senders' login area. Again, quotations are listed in a 'top ten' format.